SS BUTTWELD FITTINGS
Price And Quantity
- 80.00 - 250.00 INR
- Stainless Steel
A pipe fitting is defined as part used in a piping system for change in direction . change in pipe diameter or branching .Butt weld pipe fittings comprises of long radius elbow, concentric reducer, eccentric reducers and Tees etc. Butt weld stainless steel and carbon steel fittings are an important part of industrial piping system to change direction, branch off or to mechanically join equipment to the system. Butt weld fittings are sold in nominal pipe sizes with specified pipe schedule. BW fitting's dimensions and tolerances are defined as per ASME standard B16.9.
Butt welded Pipe fittings such as carbon steel and stainless steel offer many advantages compared to threaded and socket weld fittings.
- Size -seamless 1/2" to 24", welded 1/2" to 24", two joint/two halve fittings 6" to 48"
- Thickness- sch 5s, sch 40s, sch 80s, sch 160s, sch xxs
- Per Day
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- packaging will be done as per client needs.
- South America, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Africa, Australia, Asia, Eastern Europe, North America
- All India
- we will provide testing certificate of the product and other certificate as per requirement of the client.
50/52, Bhandari Street, 1st Khumbharwada, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India